Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Raindrop Speaks


A drop
Of water
Drip
Drop
Resonates energy
Life giver
Thirst quencher
Element of old
Caster of spells
Words appear
In my mind
As you whisper
Drip
Drop
“Listen Closely
To the story I tell
Of the shining sun 
And evolving earth
Of the rain drop 
That answers the call
And gently falls
To the lure of the land
Passing from leaf to rock
And rock to sand”
Drip
Drop
“Come closer
And I will sing 
You a song
Of mighty water falls
And gentle roses
Open your mind
To the mystic wonders
That graces the earth
Places that show
God’s hidden mirth”
Drip 
Drop
“Listen now, draw near
The words I whisper
Holds ancient tales 
Of strive and passion
In woman and man
The first merging of souls
New life to behold
Remember what comes
Fall after Spring”
Drip
Drop
“Step even closer
Look now through me
Reflections you see
Trees and rivers 
Mountains and steams
In time grown and slain
Give them respect
Their fair due
For they
The ancient 
Through eyes of
Nature’s seer
Have watched
Through you
Me
And through me
You”
Drip
Drop

No comments:

Post a Comment